Saturday, April 23, 2011

about my office axioo photography

hellow..did i already said that i work at axioo photography?? today i wanna share about my company that i work in..axioo is one of the best photography at indonesia..they have a lot of good capture..i work at axioo as an editor and i love it so much because i can see other people love story, how much they love each other, and the most important that i loved to make a picture have a good tone.. i want that clients happy when they saw their pre wedding or wedding photos because that photos is their lovely memories for them..


Axioo x'mas party 2010
thats my wacky bos.. David Soong




axioo's bangkok trip





become axioo family is the best part in my life..i love their photos, i love the bos, i love the people, i love the gallery and i love axiooers time.. axioo is the best office i ever have..the people are very warm, lovely, fun and crazy..last 1 or 2 month ago me and other axiooers make a clip for winning a parodi competition..

the parodi video
behind the scene

and the best part of this is we won the competition..yeyyy...






you should check my company's works axioo

No comments:

Post a Comment