Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Visiting Melbourne

Last year i went to Melbourne to visit my boyfriend. I took a night flight so i can sleep at the plane so i can start first day trip.

First stop : Melbourne Central

Second stop : Melbourne library

Third  stop : Melbourne Museum

Next stop : st. Kilda

Next stop : Port Melb
Helping day - become a stylist for my boyfie's friend prewedding photo shoot

Next stop : Essendon
Visited Essendon. Meet my mandarin teacher when i was on beijing. Stay over ay her house. So nice, i miss her alot! 

Meet my junior high's friends after 9 years? What a long time.

Next stop : Museum of remembrance 
Had lunch at rooftop burger! Super yummy, i thing that the most yummy burger i ever had. Should try!

Im forget what's the name of this place.. 

Next stop : great ocean road

Stoping by at winery 

Next stop : botanical garden

Next stop : Dandenong 

The famous big chair and miss marples


Footie day

I wish that i have enough time to go to balarat, but i havn't. Still have places that i want to go, that make me have a reason  to come back.

The adventure side of me






















No comments:

Post a Comment